Tuesday, May 08, 2012

I've been proposed?

hi. how's your day people? today I have created another unforgettable memory with my friends which is oleochemistry friends. today is stage 3 for our assignments of the subject "oleochemistry product development" and we have to do a presentation or pre-launching of our product which is whip-o-cream. stage 2 and stage 1 have been done which in stage 1 we submit a complete proposal of our product and in stage 2 we creatively made a video to advertise our product to public and we needed to post it on facebook. here's the link of the video...  https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2685811603923

the presentation was good eventhough the judges were very strict. there were negative and positive feedback about what we have done and they were very satisfied with us. okay now back to the video. the guy in that video was my classmate and my group member named awwab and the girl was me. the video was about an engaged couple who wanted to meet up at a park. the guy was late and the girl became sulky. then he persuaded that girl with a creamy cuppycake. unfortunately that girl was on diet on that day and she did not want to eat the cupcake. then...here comes the promotion of our product. now you'll have to watch the video for further info. finally, in the end of the video she ate the cupcake with him. 

today, the group members have requested me and that guy to act again after the video was shown during our pre-launching of the product. the storyline of the video was awwab's idea and for today's acting it was also his idea. the story was that he praised me about my body which I'm not fat and I'm being more clever these days. and I would replied back to him that it was all because the cream on the cupcakes that he always gave to me. then I requested another cupcake with whip-o-cream and surprisingly he said that today's cupcake was a special one. then he kneeled down and said "will you marry me?". on that moment, my group members were cheering for us and asked me to say "yes, I do" as well as the judges. I took the cupcake, I said yes and ended the drama. 


I hope I'm strong enough to face upcoming days of my life because there were assignments,exams,presentation and many things ahead. 

Let loose.assalamualaikum <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

THE THIRD A

Alhamdulillah is the only word that came out from my mouth when the other one A in our family arrived. I was speechless and relieved once...