Saturday, May 05, 2012

Teluk Cempedak trip =)

assalamualaikum sweet people.

its been ages aku tak update kat sini because I've been super duper busy. seriously. if tak caye cer jengah facebook aku dah bertahun tak post status ape pun. this week and a few weeks coming pun I'll be very busy but the urge of feeling to update here makes me spend some of my busy time to type here. *bajet je ayat*

my last entry was about my 20th birthday and I promise that I'll post my wishlist for this 20th year of my life. so as I've promised here is the list of my 10 great wishes.hohoho...

On this 20th year of my life I:
1. would like to be a better muslimah
2. want to achieve the best pointer for this semester
3. hope to be the best daughter for my parents
4. hope I'll get a camera for myself.
5. want an iPhone and an iPad! hehehe
6. really hope I can left lots of my bad habits
7. wants to spend more time with my dear family
8. want to travel around the world
9. really wants to know what is 'his' feeling for me..oooo
10.

lagi satu wish tu sape-sape fill it up untuk aku boleh. usually i don't have that much wish but I think 10 is good so I put until 10 there.kekeke

after my last post hari tu, lots of things had happen and I don't know how to start the story. soooo many things happen. yang happy, sad, frustrating, funny semua ade la.

the latest is I went to teluk cempedak in Kuantan for my industrial visit. dah memang annual program aku pegi factory visit for my course study. so this year we went to Kuantan, Pahang and we stayed at Teluk Cempedak. to be honest that place was very beautiful. I've went to Pulau Perhentian which is the most beautiful island in Malaysia before but I think this place is more beautiful.

there we stayed at TC beach hotel which located very near to the beach which we can just walk to go to the beach. it was the best memory for this semester because the trip was real fun! I'll never forget the moments we hangout together for three days. it was super fun and hilarious! later you can see some of our best moments there.

I get to visit 2 factories which were Felda Vegetable Oil Products (FVOP) and Felda Isisawit Semambu and I got lots of info. it also motivates me to do well for this semester and the next two semester.

let loose. =)
and enjoy the pics!


from left lola,me,imran,kat,ainie,najwa n mus

felda kernel production factory

me and lola 


we believe we can fly!

LOTS OF LOVE!

random.miss the moment.

me,najwa and ainie

oleozz with factory engineers

the oils

walking.

we are oleoz.

standing under the sun.

from left aliya,fara,amira,ainie,me,najwa,kat,mus,chester, n lokman



the six of us..mus,najwa,kat me,ainie n lola

me and chester

wan husna wan hamidon


teluk cempedak in memory...




subhanallah cantiknya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE THIRD A

Alhamdulillah is the only word that came out from my mouth when the other one A in our family arrived. I was speechless and relieved once...