Monday, April 15, 2019

2 MORE MONTHS!!!

Hi awesome people! My last post was a bit unhappy as the past weeks had been rough (blame the pregnancy hormones) lol. But I feel much better now. Not because I've just finish my third slice of pizza but my emotions are now more stable than before. 

Anyway, last two days I went for my monthly maternity checkup in which I had to go through a glucose tolerance test of MGTT as they call it. The rules of the test is that I cannot eat or drink anything except plain water from 10 pm the day before until 8 am the next morning. Little that I know the last meal before I fast for 10 hours would affect the result of the test. My last meal include orange juice and you know how I am with orange juice. 😅 I definitely lost to it and I drank more than a glass of it. 

The normal result of the test is below 8 and I got lucky enough to get 7.7 for the test. My gynae said if I got 7.8 she would label me as a diabetic-mommy-to-be and I will have to take a few more test to lower my sugar level. I was so relieved that my sugar level did not exceed 8 but still I have to be very careful of my diet as this month alone I had gained 3 kilos. The normal raise in weight for a pregnant woman is only 1.5 kilo and I had doubled. 😂 My weight now is 56 kg and I hope next month it will only be 57. I can do it! haha.

I can't wait to see my baby in two months but I'm so nervous everytime I think of the delivery process. I pray that everything will be smooth as my pregnancy journey is quite smooth. Do pray for me too guys. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE THIRD A

Alhamdulillah is the only word that came out from my mouth when the other one A in our family arrived. I was speechless and relieved once...