Monday, March 18, 2019

EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Yes, every cloud has a silver lining. But to wait for the silver is one hell of a time. And you know how the waiting game is, not everyone has the patient to wait for something we could never predict coming or not to us.

Oh hi guys. I've been missing for quite some time and I had tons of things to write about but very short time. Life is busy for me these days. Juggling between the commitment of being a wife, daughter, daughter in law, mommy to be and a very busy working woman. well not very busy but most of the time when I'm at work I don't have time for anything else but work. 

Anyway, those who have been following my post would know that I'm pregnant and I'm now in my second trimester which is 24 weeks or six months preggy. Lately, I don't seem to handle my emotion very well. Most of the time I felt like crying and wanting to go far away from people. There's one day when I felt so depressed and I went to the toilet alone just to cry. I spent most probably half an hour in the toilet that day only to sit and cry. 

So, I really hope that this is just the effects of being pregnant or else I would have to see any therapist for recovery. LOL. I think that's all for now. See you guys again next time. Let loose. 

xoxo,
Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE THIRD A

Alhamdulillah is the only word that came out from my mouth when the other one A in our family arrived. I was speechless and relieved once...