Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Cakes and Candles.

Birthdays. It’s the one day that I always hope it won’t end quickly for it is a very special day for me. The day I was born into this world is the day worth remembering (well at least for me). It happens to be every 4th of December every year hence December is always my favourite month. 

My first birthday party is when I was 4 years old. I got my first story book from my dad. Mom and dad invited my friends, my cousins and some other kids I didn’t even know. It was fun and exciting until I fell down bumping to one of the kids when we were running around playing. I was calmed by my mum and went back playing when the party started. 

This year, I spend my first birthday as a wife. Still very special as I got flowers and kisses the other day. Anyway, I hope everyone gets a special birthday time as me every year. 

Till next time, 
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE THIRD A

Alhamdulillah is the only word that came out from my mouth when the other one A in our family arrived. I was speechless and relieved once...