Wednesday, May 07, 2014

One second love

I’ve had the moment. It was so far the most romantic moment in my life. The moment that takes my breath away. The moment that makes the world stopped for one second. The moment when I felt like flying and my feet did not touch the ground for a sec. and it all happened in one second.

It was the moment I fell in love. It was beautiful, touchy and mesmerizing. All I can see is him in front of me. Everything around us moves in blur and very fast. It was that second after that I realized that I had fell in love and it was my first love. Everything started when I felt his pinky finger reach my pinky finger when we were walking in a carnival surrounded with so many crowds. And the rest..is history.

It only takes one second to fall in love and it also takes one second to throw away that love.




No comments:

Post a Comment

THE THIRD A

Alhamdulillah is the only word that came out from my mouth when the other one A in our family arrived. I was speechless and relieved once...