Thursday, December 09, 2010

happy birthday yuni!!!

saengil chukahamnida!!!!
or in english it means happy birthday to you...







although its late tapi ak nak wish jgak kt myself HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY YUNI!!!. well my d.o.b is 4th of december. hari tu i'm on my way back to my hometown kat kelantan. so half of my birthday aku spend dalam kereta la. agak sad isn't it???.tapi takpe sampai kat rumah everyone still ingat and wishes my birthday.thanks a lot guys! x caye??? well you should see this...








[well, click to see the image...]






and ramai lagi la yang wish via facebook. ade jugak via phone cuma surat menyurat jela takde. 2 hari after my birthday which is 6th of december was my dad's birthday. so today aku adela buat a chocolate cake. budak2(my cousins) cakap cake tu sedap. i don't know.hihi. anyway rite now i'm not feeling well. aku dapat selsema, rase nak batuk and demam.so i hope to get well soon...

1 comment:

THE THIRD A

Alhamdulillah is the only word that came out from my mouth when the other one A in our family arrived. I was speechless and relieved once...